- I won a raffle basket. Well, sort of. I loaned a friend $ for her tickets, so when she won twice, she gave me one. My tickets were worthless! LOL.
- I was recognized as a Maggie contest finalist and received a beautiful rose.
- I got to tell about being a finalist with Return To Paradise in the Heart to Heart contest during the member news segment.
- An article I wrote, “Got Blog?” was published in the GRW newsletter, The Galley, which means it could get picked up by other chapters and seen in other areas of the country. Too cool, huh?
- I attended the book signing afterwards and got 4 new books for my TBR pile. Woo-hoo! Thanks go to Stephanie Bond, Jackie D’Alessandro, Dorie Graham and Sari Robins for adding 4 new “autographed by the author” books to my collection. You guys rock.
- AND… traffic is picking up on my blog. I just put the counter in on 7/27/05 and it’s interesting to see that new people are starting to check it out.
Oh. Scary thought! If people read my article, then check out my blog, I better have something to say—and consistently. :-O