CLICK HERE to subscribe to my newsletter, the Sizzle Report (infrequent posts)
or use QR code below:
Today I was awarded this lovely Picasso bouquet from Carol Kilgore with the conditions that I tell you seven things about myself and extend the award to seven others. Right now, I’m thinking the snow in my front yard may linger till Easter – easily – so Spring-like flowers are a welcome sight. (Thanks, Carol K!)
Okay, so here are the seven things. I had to dig a bit deeper for them because Carol K’s list of seven was me to a ‘T’. So, if you’d like to know 14 things about me, read her list too.
1. I believe greeting cards should express what you feel about the person you’re giving them to. (Yeah, I’m one of those people who blocks the aisle, picking over the cards for eons. Go ahead. Hate me. I’ll keep doing it anyway.)
2. I love puzzles – crossword, logic, jigsaw, Sudoku, Anacrostics, etc…
3. I once read a story from a fifth-grade reader to my first-grade class at story time. (I was six at the time.)
4. I married my high-school sweetheart.
5. My favorite color fluctuates between green and purple.
6. I’m a Leo.
7. I’m the 4th child of JC and Minnie Ruth White.
And now, I’m extending the award to:
1. Pam Asberry at Sometimes it’s Cloudy, Sometimes it’s Clear
2. Walt Mussell at Daddy Needs Decaf (who needs your help with a slogan for a ninety-yr-old’s birthday)
4. Terry Spear aka Terry Lee Wilde
5. Gail Dayton at Dreaming in Daylight
6. Liz Faulkner
Can’t wait to see what bits of themselves they’ll share. 🙂