>I’ve spent a bit of time blog-hopping lately, getting back into the thick of things, and have run into quite a few posts of note. Here are my top 10:
1. Barbara Vey of the Publisher’s Weekly blog, Beyond Her Book is celebrating her blog’s 2nd anniversary all week long and giving away prizes by the dozens. It’s quite the party. Don’t miss out.
2. Over at Petit Fours and Hot Tamales, Tami Brothers address the question, “Why aren’t you published yet?”
4. Linda Winfree is showing off her new and gorgeous cover art for Facing It. In addition, she has a whole gallery in her sidebar of beautiful covers. Lucky gal!
5. Over at Dreamin’ In Daylight, fantasy author Gail Dayton announced the release of her latest book, New Blood. Links to great reviews are posted there as well. Congrats, Gail!
6. For real life drama that can’t be matched, read Susan May’s daily account of her 20 y.o. son Nick’s latest heart surgery and his recovery.
7. Not that she needs any publicity from me, but Karin Tabke’s First Line Contest is nearing it’s final round.
8. Kate Willoughby announced her EPPIE win and has a fun game to play.
9. Cat Shield is Dealing With the Rough Spots and Bumps in the Road.
10. Fierce Romance has a bunch of beefcake pictures for your viewing pleasure. Enjoy!