Do you have a book loving blog I can borrow? Well, not exactly borrow. More like I want to come for a one day visit.
I’m setting up a series of book blitz blog tours in an attempt to reach a broader audience with my latest releases and to revive interest in my backlist. To that end, I need host blogs. Posts will run Monday thru Friday, with a different book featured each week.
Hosting me is an easy way to fill a blog date on your calendar, and I will gladly supply you with all that is needed for the post. The tour schedule is below, with dates available on a “first come, first served” basis. I’ll schedule a maximum of two blogs per day. You may host as many tours/weeks as you wish.😉
April 7, 8, 9, 10 &11 – A Suitable Wife by Carol Burnside (sensual romance)
April 14, 15, 16, 17 & 18 – Her Unexpected Family by Carol Burnside (sensual romance)
April 21, 22, 23, 24 & 25 – Phantoms & Fantasies by Annie Rayburn (erotic romance)
Apr 28, 29, 30, May 1, & 2 – Bittersweet Obsessions by Annie Rayburn (erotic romance)
May 5, 6, 7, 8 & 9 – His Small Town Princess by Carol Burnside (sensual romance)
May 26, 27, 28, 29 & 30 – Sunset Beach Sizzle by Carol Burnside (erotic romance)
• You agree to have the post appear on your site no later than 3 AM (Eastern time) on your scheduled date
• You agree to publicize the post via any social media outlets you use, such as: Facebook, Twitter, Goodreads, Pinterest, G+, Triberr, etc.
• If you choose to review the book, you also agree to post it on sites such as Amazon, Barnes and Noble, Goodreads or Shelfari within a week after your post date.
If you are interested in hosting me, please contact me HERE with the following information:
1) The date you’d like to reserve
2) The name of your blog
3) Your blog url (link)
4) Your 1st and 2nd choices for type of post you’d prefer (see list below)
5) Your choice of one:
___a) entry into weekly drawing from host names of $5.00 Amazon or B/N GC. Multiple entries allowed for the Grand Prize when you host multiple times.
___b) Have your book release featured on my blog
___c) receive copy of my featured book for review (if that is your chosen type of post)
The April 7-11 info is ready to send out, so you’ll have time to get the post ready.
Types of posts available:
Promo/Blitz only: includes packet of book cover jpeg, author jpeg and mini bio, blurb, social media links, book links, giveaway code (if applicable)
Review with Promo: includes book cover jpeg, author jpeg and mini bio, blurb, short blurb, social media links, book links, and giveaway code (if applicable). Free PDF files of that week’s book are available to the blog host, if they wish to review the book and use their honest review as the main body of the post.
Interview: Send me a set of five questions no later than 10 days before the date you’re hosting me and I’ll supply the answers as well as the promo packet listed above. Sorry, no interviews for the first week, due to the tight time frame.
Character Interview: Same conditions as the interview post, except you’ll choose one of my characters from the featured book to answer the questions you pose.
Mini Excerpt: Short excerpt from the book, plus the promo packet listed above
• I will supply the packet of information you’ll need to complete the post no later than one week before the scheduled date.
• I will supply a PDF of the book, if you’re posting a review. (Other file types may also be available. )
• I will publicize my promo schedule with links to participating blogs on my website, blog, and various social media accounts.
• I will personally respond to individual comments on each blog post at least twice during the scheduled date
• I will take care of drawing winners for any giveaways. Purchase and distribution of all prizes I offer are my responsibility.
• To show my appreciation for your time and support, all hosts during the six week book blitz will be entered into a Grand Prize drawing (prize TBD).