>by Cat Shield!
Here’s the way it works if I’ve tagged you:
1. Link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post these rules on your blog.
3. Share six unimportant things about yourself.
4. Tag six random people at the end of your blog entry.
5. Let the tagged people know by leaving a comment on their blogs.
Okay, let’s see… Six unimportant things about me:
1. I came close to never seeing my 6th birthday.
2. In High School, I was probably the skinniest person ever to portray Nellie Forbush in the musical South Pacific
3. I’m a fan of American Idol. It fascinates me, all the way from the tryouts to naming the winner.
4. Growing up, I read so many books they became a blur. I’m talking 6-8 a week or more, folks. Sometimes little Nancy Drew mysteries, sometimes huge books the librarian chose for me.
5. Milk chocolate, never dark!
6. KFC is a guilty pleasure. Hey, I’m Southern and it’s fried. Match made in heaven.🙂
And I’m tagging…Randy, Terry, Linda, Tami, Morag & Lynn Raye Harris (Check out their blogs via the sidebar.)