>pneumatic \noo-MAT-ik\ (adjective)
1. using compressed air
2. filled with air (especially compressed air)
3. involving compressed gases
4. of gasses or wind
5. of soul (relating to the soul or spirit) ???
6. having air-filled cavities (describes bird’s bones that contain air-filled cavities)
7. full-breasted (having large breasts)
I can just see this last one being used in erotic romance now. Can you imagine?
He palmed her pneumatic chest with enthusiasm.
Uhm, no. Please, no.
M-W’s Word Central:
1 : of, relating to, or using air, wind, or other gas
2 : moved or worked by air pressure
3 : made to hold or be inflated with compressed air
Using pneumatic tires makes for a smoother ride.
With a pneumatic air gun the tires are inflated in half the time.